Vampire Facial Phlebotomy and PRP Training
What is PRP?
PRP is Platelet Rich Plasma by using plasma taken from the patient’s own body it is possible to repair and rejuvenate the skin and restore hair growth. Platelets contain a high content of growth factors, proteins that help to heal injured tissue or damaged skin.
With the help of our technique to reinject the platelets release their growth factors which trigger surrounding cells to proliferate, in turn stimulating the repair and increasing the volume of the skin with a fantastic rejuvenating effect.
This treatment stimulates the skin and regenerates the repair naturally and safely, PRP will create a smoother, brighter, healthier and tighter younger looking skin.
This course will cover:
- PRP for facial rejuvenation and neck rejuvenation
- PRP for hair loss/hair restoration
- PRP has become a highly sought-after as a non-surgical procedure for facial and skin rejuvenation.
- PRP therapy is a treatment which uses your own blood platelets to stimulate new cell growth, helping to improve your complexion, skin texture and to restore lost facial volume.
This NEW combined course will enable those practitioners who meet the entrance criteria to separate platelet rich plasma from blood by using a centrifuge which can then be used for both Skin Rejuvenation and Hair Loss.
Pre-course reading will be delivered to you through our interactive e learning platform that will be sent out to each delegate prior to training. There is an assessment that is required to be completed prior to training to ensure all delegates have an underpinning knowledge of the treatment prior to training.
Who is qualified to under go PRP training?
- Trained in Phlebotomy
- Qualified in level 3 in Beauty