A Facial is essentially a multi-step skin treatment that is one of the best ways to take care of your skin. Everyone has different skin concerns, so here is a range of different facials to suit each & everyone’s individual needs.
What is Dermaplaning facial?
Dermaplaning is a cosmetic procedure that uses a sterile surgical scalpel to shave / scrap the top layer (epidermis) of skin to remove excess dead skin cells, if performed by a certified dermatologist, then NO down time.
Here are the benefits of this Facial:
- Provides deeper product penetration
- Removes soft facial that traps dirt and oils
- Promotes smoother skin
- Safe procedure for removing dead skin cells
- Removes Peace-fuzz, known as Vellus hairs
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Diminishes the look of fine lines & wrinkles
- Works on all skin types
- Instant results
- 30mins £45
- 60mins £70 (Intense facial massage using Rose Quartz roller)
- £90 with LED light therapy face mask which targets Acne/ Aging / Melasma
What is Microneedling facial?
Microneedling is a dermaroller procedure that uses small needles to prick the skin, there are two types of rollers used, manual & a hand held machine.
The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin. Microneedling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars on the body.
Who will benefit from this treatment?
- Large pores
- Reduces Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- It boosts the loss of elastin and collagen cause thinning, sagging skin, and facial wrinkles
- Improves Scars, such as surgery, burns scars & acne
- Reduces Appearance of Stretch Marks
- Prevents Signs of premature ageing
- 1 hour – £100
LED Light Therapy Facial
What is LED light therapy facial?
LED therapy uses light in the visible spectrum, including blue, yellow, amber & red, as well as light beyond the visible spectrum to penetrate different depths of skin layers, each colour of light stimulates a different response in the skin & it is suitable for use on all skin types and tones.
The benefits include: reducing acne by regulating natural oil production, stimulating collagen production & elastin therefore minimising redness and wrinkles. Certain wavelengths have even been shown to reduce dark spots and uneven skin tone.
- Starting from £100
Men’s Express Facial
What is a Men’s facial?
A men’s facial is a bespoke facial, tailor made for your specific skin concerns, very effective, age-defying facial designed to deliver immediate results to tired, dull looking skin, reduces fine lines & wrinkles, this facial includes: Cleansing, toning, exfoliation, facial massage, extractions & a mask.
- 30mins £50
What is an express facial?
An express facial is for those who are always on the go! – (25mins)
This facial treatment cleanses, tones, exfoliates & uses a mask to suit your concerns hydrates & nourishes the skin, each facial is bespoke & customised to treat each individual client.
Upgrade this into a Luxury facial including a hot stone massage on the upper body & an Indian head massage – (60mins)
- 75mins combined LED light therapy to target Aged dehydrated skin & 24 Carrot Gold face mask- £100