KSK Beauty was established 2018, having spent the past twenty years practising as well as teaching Beauty as a vocation. Having worked in settings such as luxury cruise liners, luxury spars and taught in both schools & colleges.
Over the course of my working life, I have accumulated accreditations & experience; delivering a broad range of beauty procedures such as: Microblading, Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening treatments & Aesthetic Level 4 treatments, at the same time managing the complete operational running of a Beauty salon.
At KSK Beauty, we offer a comprehensive array of bespoke beauty and aesthetic treatments. Each treatment being delivered to a high standard of quality and at a reasonable price.
KSK Beauty has the client at the heart, focussing on building the relationships with our existing clients and developing relationships with new clients. At the same time maintaining excellent service delivery with a clean, professional edge is an equal objective.
Our vision is to become a distinctive brand within the beauty industry & our underlying mission is to help people transform on the outside as well as the inside.
Owner of KSK Beauty & Aesthetics
Kuldeep Sethi Kaur
Sep 2009 – Jun 2011 – Health & Beauty Lecturer, New College, Mansfield Road, Nottingham
- My job role was to deliver NVQ level 2 & 3 in Beauty to 16 -19 year old learners
- Preparing lesson plans for both practical and theory work
- Setting schemes of work in preparation for each term
- Demonstrating and setting assignments for learners to implement with clients in order to pass their practical assessments
- Ensuring a safe and secure learning environment for all learners
- Knowledge of a wide range of effective resources for different teaching styles including audio, visual and Kinaesthetic
- Supporting learners to achieve set deadlines for both practical and theory exams.
2009 – 2011 – Student of DTTLS, PTTLS, A1 Assessors Award and Beauty Placement, New College Nottingham
2003 – 2004 – Skincare Specialist, Steiner Cruise Ships, Royal Caribbean
- Providing a full breadth of Elemis skincare treatments to on board passengers of a luxury cruise ship
- Successfully selling Elemis packages by delivering demonstrations, presenting to groups of people and using motivational speaking techniques
- Providing exceptional customer service
1992 – 2003 – Skincare Specialist and Makeup Artist, Bar Supervisor and Beauty Therapy Student – NVQ Level 2 & 3 Therapy
Education & Qualifications
- 2019 – NVQ Level 4 – Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening
- 2018 – NVQ Level 4 – Microblading
- 2018 – Introduction into phonics and Behaviour management – Protocol Education
- 2016 – Level 1 Training in – Autism Education Trust Training, Aquinus Education
- 2014 – Facilitation Training – Aquinus Education
- 2009 -2011 – PTTLS, DTTLS, A1 Assessors award, plus Literacy & Numeracy level 2– Nottingham Trent University – Basford College Site